Arrival time: 5pm
Due to extra cleaning and disinfecting required by the housekeeping team, we ask that you do not arrive before 5pm and leave no later than 9am on your day of departure. Each apartment will have had a deep clean, followed by a complete disinfectant spray by a commercial fogging machine between the housekeepers leaving and you arriving so it is imperative you do not arrive early.
Departure time: 9am
On your departure, we ask that you do the following:
- Leave all windows and internal doors open to allow fresh air to circulate
- Remove bed linen and towels and put in bag provided, ready for the housekeeper. Please leave the mattress and pillow protectors for the housekeeper to remove as they are washed independently.
- Bag up and remove all refuse and recycling and leave in the commercial bins provided in the car park.
- Return your key to the key safe where it will be disinfected for the next guests. Please do not return it to Reception.
- Please move your cars from the parking spaces, to make them available for the cleaners. If you want to spend the day on the beach before going home, there are two pay-and-display car parks in West Pentire.
To avoid the impact on the environment by having every item in your welcome hamper individually wrapped, we have decided not to provide these for now and to reallocate this cost to the commercial ‘fogging’ of your apartment instead, to give you complete assurance that it is germ free on your arrival. To help you with online deliveries, these are the following supermarkets that deliver to us: Waitrose, Sainsburys, Tescos and Asda.
All linen and towels (including tea towels) are provided, except beach/swimming towels, so please don’t forget to pack extra ones.
Each apartment has two allocated parking places which are marked with your apartment number and we ask that you use them appropriately. You will find two parking permits in your Welcome Pack which must be displayed on the dashboard of your car for the duration of your stay with us. If you have more than two cars, we ask that you do not double park as the car park can get very busy. However, you are very welcome to park them free of charge in C-Bay car park until your day of departure.
Following guidelines issued by Swim England, as a private pool, each apartment will have a 45 minute time slot per day on rotation in order to use the pool. This rota will be found in your apartment on arrival so you can plan ahead. Only one apartment will be permitted to use it at any one time, there will be enhanced cleaning between uses and the changing rooms will be out of bounds. Consequently, would all apartment users please come prepared to get changed on the pool side.
The tennis court will be open as usual but we ask that guests bring their own equipment. A booking system will also be in place for this. Please call us on 01637 830229 once you are here or email email@example.com to book your time.
While you are with us, we would ask that you consider those around you and adhere to the social distancing safety measures laid out by the Government.
Stay up to date with all our latest news and offers…