8am – 11am Family-friendly swimming
11am – 4pm Adults only swimming
4pm – 8pm Family-friendly swimming
8pm – 10pm Adults only swimming
Terms and Conditions for Crantock Bay Leisure Club
Welcome to Crantock Bay Leisure Club. The pool has a secure entry system and you will need your membership card in order to activate the secure door into the Leisure area.
We would like to draw your attention to the notice located in the changing rooms. The Pool, which is open from 0800 to 2200, does NOT have a Lifeguard. Visitors using the pool do so at their own risk and Crantock Bay cannot be responsible for any accidents. In view of this we particularly ask parents to be vigilant and to acquaint themselves with the rules.
We aim to have a very high level of cleanliness in the Leisure Club and ask that you to help to maintain our high standards whilst enjoying this facility.
In the event of an emergency, please press the emergency call point situated by the Fire Exit in the Pool Hall.
PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR CHILDREN AT ALL TIMES.
- THERE IS NO POOL ATTENDANT – Children under the age of 16 MUST BE accompanied by an adult.
- Members must provide their photo ID to use the pool. Anyone found to be allowing other people to use their card will be asked to leave and their membership revoked.
- Running, diving, horseplay, ducking, bombing etc. is not permitted.
- No large inflatables are permitted in the pool.
- Please ensure that the pool doors remain closed at all times to prevent young children entering unaccompanied.
- No glass, crockery, sweets, lollipops or food are to be taken into the pool area.
- No wetsuits are to be taken into the pool area. Please make sure all sand is washed off before entering the pool.
- Do Not swim after a heavy meal or alcohol. Minimise screaming and shouting – it can distract from a real emergency.
- If any swimmer suffers from epilepsy, diabetes, asthma or a heart condition they must make someone else aware of this.
- Please be aware that CCTV cameras are in operation.
- Please book the tennis court at Reception.